Last November, we highlighted a cup and handle bullish pattern on Bitcoin that served as a base for a big rally. All together, Bitcoin rallied from roughly $4,000 last March to $64,000 this April! Wowsers!
BUT… since peaking in April, Bitcoin has fallen over 50% to roughly $29,000. Cryptocurrency trading isn’t for the faint of heart!
This brings us to today’s long-term “weekly” chart of Bitcoin and the potential for a topping pattern that could lead the cryptocurrency lower yet.
As you can see on today’s chart, Bitcoin has been in a long-term rising bullish channel marked by each (1). As well, we have a significant high and low within the channel at each (A). Using applied Fibonacci, we can see that the 29,000 level at (2) is the 161% Fib. This also marks the lows of the recent sharp decline.
As well, a pattern with the rough sketch of a head and shoulders top has taken shape. I have no idea if this is a true head and shoulders top… but, I do know that the recent lows and the 29,000 level are critical support for Bitcoin.
Odds favor this support level will hold at (2). If this support would fail, expect selling that would frustrate the bulls!!!
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it