Stansberry Research, Released on 7/1/21
It is highly likely we have entered capitulation and that crypto prices have gone out of bounds; the first stop is Bitcoin at $20,000 and then possibly to $10,000 says Clem Chambers, CEO of ADVFN.
“We are heading to BTC $20,000 and Ethereum $1,000. There will be almighty volatility,” he tells our Daniela Cambone. “Traders should be armed to the teeth with tools to play that madness, but for the investor, it is a waiting game. There is absolutely no need for an investor to re-enter the market until the noise and volatility dies down. This calm will be the bottom and a benchmark for acquiring.”
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically