BLOOMBERG: “Inflation will mean the average U.S. household has to spend an extra $5,200 this year ($433 per month) compared to last year…” t.co/QJtOiuAIF5
— John Ashbrook (@JohnAshbrook) March 30, 2022
This trend will, no doubt, accelerate. Living on early withdrawal of social security wasn’t realistic before inflation took off. Now it’s impossible.
This is, that said, GREAT for employers who need to slough off less productive and/or entitled workers. t.co/degiDJ4Upf
— Danielle DiMartino Booth (@DiMartinoBooth) March 30, 2022
Sending stimulus checks to fight inflation is like drinking more tequila to fix a hangover 🤷🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
— Lavern Spicer (@lavern_spicer) March 29, 2022
Entering Inflation Spiral Zone 👇👇👇 pic.twitter.com/UQGto7KRZV
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) March 30, 2022
How they think they get to an 3%+ effective Fed funds rate within 12 months without causing extensive damage is a mystery.
In the 70's they raised aggressively in the face of inflation & ended with 2 mild recessions.
But back then debt to GDP was 40%-60%.
Now north of 120%. pic.twitter.com/o6EjuIpt6F
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) March 30, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming