“AB 2223 literally decriminalizes infanticide — the killing of babies possibly up to two months old. It eliminates civil and criminal penalties for abortions including "perinatal death." The bill doesn't define the term “perinatal” – but it doesn’t have… t.co/J7NQUUFnkg pic.twitter.com/rn3ZXqQQGW
— Right To Life League (@Right2LifeLg) March 21, 2022
A newly proposed bill in the California State Legislature could expand the ghastly practice of abortion to include infanticide – the killing of a newborn child – for several weeks, months, or even years after a child is born.
According to the pro-life group ‘Right to Life League,’ CA Assembly Bill 2223 “literally decriminalizes infanticide” by eliminating civil and criminal penalties for abortion up to, and past, the point of birth. The bill specifically includes the term “perinatal death” under the definition of abortion, which would allow for fully-developed, already-born babies to be snuffed out at the will of their mothers for a still-undefined amount of time.
The proposed bill states:
“[A] person shall not be subject to civil or criminal liability or penalty, or otherwise deprived of their rights, based on their actions or omissions with respect to their pregnancy or actual, potential, or alleged pregnancy outcome, including miscarriage, stillbirth, or abortion, or perinatal death.”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children