Inflation at the wholesale level rose 8.6% in September compared to a year ago, the largest advance since the 12-month change was first calculated in 2010.
The Labor Department reported Thursday that the monthly increase in its producer price index, which measures inflationary pressures before they reach consumers, was 0.5% for September compared to a 0.7% gain in August.
The 8.6% rise for the 12 months ending in September compared to an 8.3% increase for the 12 months ending in August, which had been the previous record 12-month gain.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now