For Lattina Brown, what she saw, or rather, what she didn’t see on the empty shelves of a drug store near her Bronx home shocked her.
“I went into my local pharmacy to purchase some vitamins and when I walked into the pharmacy, I noticed that the shelves were like completely empty and I asked the workers there, like what happened to the merchandise with your vitamins? Where’s your toilet paper and other essential items? I was told that people were coming in there stealing them, looting things out of the store and that they cannot touch them.”
The NYPD says shoplifting from January to September in 2021 is up about 6,000 cases compared to all of last year.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- 14 Videos That Will Make You Want To Scream Out “ARE YOU KIDDING ME?”
- It’s Now Undeniable That the Government Has Been Lacing Chicken Feed so That Chickens Stopped Laying Eggs
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- Michael Burry: ‘Sell’
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- Top US Geostrategic Think-Tank RAND Corp Says the US Lost the Ukraine War and Should Surrender
- This Week’s New Dystopian Innovation Just Dropped
- Biden Documents Scandal Includes 1850 Boxes, Enough To Fill A Tractor Tailer, Plus 415 GB Of Eectronic Records
- The Collapse Of Faith In America