Prime Minister Boris Johnson has defended domestic vaccine passports, calling them a “game-changer”.
On Wednesday afternoon, Health Secretary Sajid Javid confirmed that while vaccine passports for nightclubs and other large venues would not come into effect at the end of the month, the threat of their implementation would remain should England be overcome by a Winter wave of the Chinese coronavirus.
Asked during the evening press conference whether the July 19th pledge to introduce them was merely a means to coerce young people into being vaccinated, Prime Minister Johnson responded: “I really do defend these in principle. I think it was right to set out in July that we could go forward with those measures.”
Despite the prime minister now suggesting that the government “could” …
‘Saj the Javid’ and Vax Minister Are ‘Both Right’, Says Boris: Ten Months of Vaccine Passport U-Turns t.co/YGJr5F8qsw
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) September 14, 2021
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…