Boris Johnson insists to Joe Biden that he already introduced the president of South Africa to a G7 meeting.
— Sky News (@SkyNews) June 13, 2021
Walking disaster pic.twitter.com/psVp9AyROn
— AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 13, 2021
WATCH: America’s cognitively compromised President confuses Syria with Libya THREE times in less than two minutes. pic.twitter.com/RhwIvmxmYI
— Election Wizard (@Wizard_Predicts) June 13, 2021
Nothing screams leader more than a guy who wanders into an ordinary cafe during the G7 summit, confused about where he is only to have his handler, Jill coax him out.pic.twitter.com/905Ti6mqBV
— TheM0dAlice (@TheM0dalice) June 13, 2021
h/t Anon Braveheart
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud