by Chris Black
Here’s what this Muppet said:
So the message is that the boosters are fantastic. The levels of protection are really very high, but it’s also very, very important that you get one because the double vaccination provides a lot of protection against serious illness and death but it doesn’t protect you against catching the disease, and it doesn’t protect you against passing it on. So now is the time to get your booster.
In translation, vaccine efficiency cannot be measured, because saying “you got sick, sure – but if you hadn’t gotten the vaccine, you’d have gotten much sicker” cannot be proven one way or the other, it’s like the horoscope.
The vast majority of people catching “covid” have zero or very mild symptoms, and those who die are very old and/or sick/morbidly obese.
None of it makes any sense, and it isn’t supposed to make sense.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…