Joe Biden cannot be “disrespected” by U.S. military personnel.
In an email from the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) Chief of Staff, members were reminded that per a Uniform Code of Military Justice and Department of Defense Directive clause they cannot disrespect senior government leadership.
This includes the President, Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, and more.
This applies to active duty and retired naval intelligence members, the report says.
Even for civilians, the email from ONI says “you are reminded of the danger that your public comments will/could be attributed to ONI or the Department of Defense.”
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas