— #FreeAssange! (tweets by campaign)⌛ (@JulianAssange) July 5, 2017
§ 135.60 Coercion in the second degree.
A person is guilty of coercion in the second degree when he or she
compels or induces a person to engage in conduct which the latter has a
legal right to abstain from engaging in, or to abstain from engaging in
conduct in which he or she has a legal right to engage, or compels or
induces a person to join a group, organization or criminal enterprise
which such latter person has a right to abstain from joining, by means
of instilling in him or her a fear that, if the demand is not complied
with, the actor or another will:
1. Cause physical injury to a person; or
2. Cause damage to property; or
3. Engage in other conduct constituting a crime; or
4. Accuse some person of a crime or cause criminal charges to be
instituted against him or her; or
5. Expose a secret or publicize an asserted fact, whether true or
false, tending to subject some person to hatred, contempt or ridicule;
6. Cause a strike, boycott or other collective labor group action
injurious to some person’s business; except that such a threat shall not
be deemed coercive when the act or omission compelled is for the benefit
of the group in whose interest the actor purports to act; or
7. Testify or provide information or withhold testimony or information
with respect to another’s legal claim or defense; or
8. Use or abuse his or her position as a public servant by performing
some act within or related to his or her official duties, or by failing
or refusing to perform an official duty, in such manner as to affect
some person adversely; or
9. Perform any other act which would not in itself materially benefit
the actor but which is calculated to harm another person materially with
respect to his or her health, safety, business, calling, career,
financial condition, reputation or personal relationships.
Coercion in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.
BREAKING: “CNN FORCES REDDIT USER TO DELETE POSTS THROUGH DOXXING” – Reddit Admins are silent!
Read that red highlighted line. CNN basically extorting a private citizen for legal behavior. Don't make a gif or CNN will tell on you! t.co/41uxA9JGuv
— Dave Rubin (@RubinReport) July 5, 2017
CNN tracks down man who created Trump wrestling meme, scares him into apologizing by revealing that they have his personal information, and threatens to dox him if he ever speaks out against them again.
GOP LAWMAKER ACCUSES CNN OF COERCION AND BLACKMAIL!
CNN reported today that they declined to publicly identify the Reddit user who created the Trump CNN wrestling video because he promised not to do it again.
CNN reporter Andrew Kaczynski then went on to say, “CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.”
That is extortion.
CC threatened to dox him.
The wrestling video was tweeted out by Donald Trump and shared over a million times online.
It was President Trump’s second most popular tweet of all time.
Left-wing CNN said it was anti-Semitic and racist(?)
Have you guys tried putting a couple more meaningless buzzwords in your complaint? Call it xenophobic and misogynist too. See if that works. pic.twitter.com/OUexrVs3hK
— J Burton (@JBurtonXP) July 4, 2017
CNN Producer congratulates Kazcynski on doxxing and admits not first time CNN doxxed and forced apology
— Scott Taylor (@Scotttaylorva) July 5, 2017
We Need Your Support: www.fredomainradio.com/donate
As America celebrated Independence Day, the Internet exploded following allegations that CNN threatened and coerced the Reddit user behind the popular Donald Trump/CNN Wrestling meme into silence for exercising his first amendment rights. In an article by CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski, it is detailed how Reddit user HanA**holeSolo “apologized for calls for violence against the press,” took down all his social media posts, begged for his identity not to be released an promised he wouldn’t engage in any similar behavior. The article noted that CNN agreed not to release his name, but “reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.”
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud