First USN tsunami exercise was May 4, 2018 just before Kilauea erupted.
Now a second exercise was just issued.
Except exercises are usually coordinated with other US agencies. Something like this would be coordinated with the USGS (seismic sensor network), NOAA (buoy network), FEMA and other DoD branches USAF (Military Airlift Command) for logistics of relief supplies; USN, Coast Guard for search and rescue operations; Army Corp of Engineers and National Guard to assist local agencies.
Here is a link to all planned tsunami exercises for the past 12 years.
h/t Agent MIB
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized