British woman was told to abort her son FIVE times due to a congenital disorder, now he's set for his first day at school t.co/wmJ7jpyDOJ
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) September 6, 2021
As he stands proudly in his new uniform, Davey Bates and his mother Sami look pleased as Punch that he’s starting school.
And so they should be. Because it is a day that might never have happened.
Before Davey was born, doctors told his parents that their son stood little chance of survival – and even advised them to terminate the pregnancy five times.
On Wednesday he will walk through the gates of Crossley Fields Primary in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, for his first day +2
On Wednesday he will walk through the gates of Crossley Fields Primary in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, for his first day
But Mrs Bates and husband Paul were determined to give their baby a chance at life and – after he underwent a complex operation just hours after birth – Davey defied the odds and is now a happy, healthy four-year-old.
On Wednesday he will walk through the gates of Crossley Fields Primary in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, for his first day.
And his mother will be taking plenty of tissues for the emotional moment. ‘I’ll be the proudest mum on earth when I wave him off at the school gates,’ Mrs Bates, 36, said. ‘With everything he has been through, it is a day we thought may never happen. I’m not sure I’ll be able to hold it together.’
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies