RT, Released on 1/20/20
As the World Economic Forum prepares to kick off in Davos, the IMF has slashed its outlook for global growth on turmoil and instability. Todd Horwitz of Bubba Trading gives us his outlook on what the forecast may mean for international markets in 2020. And as one trade front has cooled, yet another has begun to heat up across the Atlantic.
Todd Horwitz — known as Bubba — is chief market strategist of BubbaTrading.com. He is a regular contributor on Fox, CNBC, BNN, Kitco, and Bloomberg. He also hosts his daily podcast ‘The Bubba Show.’ He is a 36-year member of the Chicago exchanges and was one of the original market makers in the SPX.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas