Nicholas Fondacaro from NewsBusters reports, It’s one of the most blatantly biased things a media outlet can do: openly endorse a candidate running for office. But during CNN’s S.E. Cupp Unfiltered Saturday evening, Cupp and chief media correspondent Brian Stelter lauded The New York Times for making a televised spectacle out of their Democratic endorsement announcement happening soon.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting