MOSCOW, March 29. /TASS/. The European Union’s move to ditch Russian energy would be suicidal, Russian Permanent Envoy to the EU Vladimir Chizhov told Rossiya-24.
“I think that ditching Russian energy would be, to some extent, suicidal for European Union countries at this point, while for politicians, it would be a political suicide,” he pointed out.
No free gas supplies for Europe, Kremlin spokesman says
WASHINGTON, March 29. /TASS/. Moscow has no intention of engaging in charity and providing gas to Europe for free if European Union countries refuse to pay for gas in rubles, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told PBS.
When asked whether Russia would cut off its gas exports to Europe if EU countries refused to pay in rubles, Peskov said: “I don’t know what is going to happen when they reject this possibility. As soon as we have a final decision, we’ll see what can be done. Definitely, we’re not going to make charity out of that and send gas free of charge to Western Europe.”
European countries will have to switch to rubles in payments for natural gas from Russia, since the maximum amounts of liquefied natural gas that the US can supply to replace it, is only ten percent of Russian supplies,
CNBC: “U.S.-EU gas deal won’t be enough to replace Russian supply, says former U.S. energy secretary”
United Arab Emirates (UAE): There is no substitute for Russian oil
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming