We are at the cusp of nuclear war and Biden is demonstrably the worst possible choice.
Fox News host Tucker Carlson flipped President Joe Biden’s off-script comment over the weekend that Russian President Vladimir Putin cannot remain in power to argue in favor of removing the commander in chief from office.
The top-rated cable news personality advocated invoking the 25th Amendment after Biden appeared to break with his own White House on messaging regarding Russia’s war in Ukraine. What really spooked Carlson was the uncertainty hanging over whether Biden actually wants regime change in Moscow after the president told reporters “nobody believes” he was “talking about taking down Putin” moments after insisting he wasn’t walking back his statement that Putin should not remain in power.
— New York Post (@nypost) March 28, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT