California Democrats are considering legislation to require people to prove they’re fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering indoor public spaces like restaurants, bars, movie theaters, gyms, hotels and stadiums.
The proposal hasn’t been formally introduced in the Legislature, and the timeline for action is unclear.
Assemblywoman Buffy Wicks, D-Oakland, said the coalition of lawmakers supporting the concept has not decided whether to push the plan immediately before the legislative year’s Sept. 10 deadline or wait until January when lawmakers return to work. The Sacramento Bee obtained a copy of the draft legislation, which Wicks said is also subject to change.
Wicks said she is in conversations with business leaders, union representatives and others whose support is necessary for any legislation to be successful.
“I think everyone right now is honestly and earnestly at the table,” Wicks said.
h/t Naked Movie Star
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.