The Biden administration is speeding up the placement of young illegal immigrants in cities around the nation with little or no notice to local officials, a “reckless” result of the president’s bid to erase the border legacy of former President Donald Trump, according to a leading GOP critic.
Indiana Sen. Todd Young told Secrets that there has been a 45% surge in children that entered the United States unaccompanied by an adult being sent to the Hoosier State. In one case, 19 were sent to Iowa and then put on a bus to other cities, including Fort Wayne, Indiana, to meet up with guardians.
Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds and Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee have asked Congress to investigate the moves. “These experiences sow seeds of mistrust in our communities, and work to intentionally subvert the will of the people for a secure border and a clear, lawful immigration process,” they said in a letter to a Senate committee.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.