“Little monkeys, we got bears, we have coyotes, we have deer, you know all the time. A little 3-pound monkey doesn’t scare me, but why are they so concerned about it is what concerns me,” said Howie Lerch, Valley Township.
Friday night Newswatch 16 spoke with Michelle Fallon of Danville, who saw the entire accident. She jumped into action; helping both drivers and the loads they were carrying.
“I walk up back on the hill and this guy tells me, ‘Oh, he’s hauling cats. I said, ‘oh.’ So I go over to look in the crate and there’s this green cloth over it. So I peel it back, I stick my finger in there and go ‘kitty, kitty.’ It pops its head up and it’s a monkey,” Fallon said.
Fallon was contacted Saturday by the CDC and was told to monitor herself for any cold-like symptoms.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening