The party that just kept schools closed for a year knowing that this would cause irreparable learning loss that would fall disproportionately on black and Hispanic children wants you to know that it’s a shocking instance of racist harm when Mitch McConnell leaves an adjective implied.
The latest media-Democratic party nontroversy is so stupid it’s scarcely worth the very small effort it takes to shred it, but here goes: Senate GOP leader McConnell, according to the headlines in the Daily Beast, Business Insider, Axios and so on, “says black people vote just as much as ‘Americans’.”
Except that isn’t what he said. “If you look at the statistics, African American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans,” McConnell said.
Not “black people,” headline writers, “African-Americans.” If McConnell does not consider African Americans to be Americans, then it’s pretty weird that he called them Americans, modified by the adjective African.
And it doesn’t even have to be Republicans, as demonstrated by “white nationalists” Sinema and Manchin.
“New polls released this weekend show terrible numbers for the Biden administration. In one poll, most respondents stated they feel the country is headed in the wrong direction. In another, respondents revealed they would support a candidate other than President Joe Biden if the election were today. These results are despite a media sympathetic to Biden’s administration. But the fact that Biden’s numbers are still this poor shows just how badly Biden has been doing. Had the media treated former President Donald Trump like they do Biden, Trump would’ve won reelection. . . . It’s shocking to have such lousy polling numbers despite positive media coverage, especially when compared to Trump. Biden has enjoyed almost double the amount of positive news coverage compared to the Trump administration, the Pew Research Center revealed. Additionally, the research shows that Biden has had significantly fewer ‘negative assessments’ in the media compared to Biden.”
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Freaks on display in Seattle…