After receiving an initial dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, Li Jun’s 4-year-old daughter developed a fever and began coughing, which quickly subsided following intravenous therapy at a hospital. But after the second shot, the father could tell something was wrong.
Swelling appeared around his daughter’s eyes and lingered. For weeks, the girl complained about pain in her legs, where bruises started to emerge seemingly out of nowhere. In January, a few weeks after the second dose, the child was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
“My baby was perfectly healthy before the vaccine dose,” Li (a pseudonym), from China’s north-central Gansu Province, told The Epoch Times. “I took her for a health check. Everything was normal.”
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas