CHINA has revealed a new stealth bomber capable of hitting major US bases in the Pacific with nuclear weapons.
The 5000-mile range of the Xian H-20 means it is able to strike Guam and other key facilities, making it a “game changer” in the words of one expert.
The development of the bomber has been kept under wraps by the Chinese authorities.
But new images have now revealed in the magazine Modern Weaponry, which is run by state-owned defence corporation China North Industries Group.
The publication describes the aircraft a “the god of war in the sky” and computer generated images show its remarkable similarity to the US B-2 ‘Spirit’ stealth bomber, introduced in the 1990s.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer