An audio recording of Hunter Biden talking to a friend about smoking crack cocaine with a famous mayor of DC was recently handed over to The Gateway Pundit.
This reintroduces the fact that Joe Biden wrote laws about drug usage that he had no intention of following, even in his own family. It also proves, once again, that the government covered up crimes by the Biden family by suppressing Hunter’s laptop, and that our Intelligence agencies’ leaders interfered in the 2020 Presidential election.
Hunter Biden: “You know what? I actually smoked crack with Marion Barry, I swear to F–king god.”
Unidentified man: “Jesus.”
Hunter Biden: “Over in Georgetown he used to go to a place right next the guards, and I was a sophomore I guess, do you know when that happened? He could come and drink, I mean late-late… and I would go to the bathroom… but anyway.”
Unidentified man: “Huh?”
Hunter Biden attended Georgetown University after high school in Delaware.
He graduated from Georgetown in 1992.
Hunter Biden’s first drug arrest was at 18.
The audio recording came from Naval Veteran Jack Maxey, a former co-host of Steve Bannon’s War Room who has a copy of the hard drive that has been confirmed as once belonging to Hunter Biden. According to Maxey, the “I smoke crack with Marion Barry” recording is from that laptop.
“At this point I am just trying to save the country,” Maxey told me. “It needs to be exposed because this is what these intel guys are covering up to stay in business with the Chinese Community Party.”
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting