(Bloomberg) — China’s central government officials ordered the country’s top state-owned energy companies — from coal to electricity and oil — to secure supplies for this winter at all costs, according to people familiar with the matter.
The order came directly from Vice Premier Han Zheng, who supervises the nation’s energy sector and industrial production, and was delivered during an emergency meeting earlier this week with officials from Beijing’s state-owned assets regulator and economic planning agency, the people said, asking not to be named discussing a private matter. Blackouts won’t be tolerated, the people said.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies