In a People’s Liberation Army (PLA) Daily commentary on Tuesday, the military expressed its confidence at “thwarting all external interference and separatist acts of ‘Taiwan independence’.” On Monday, the PLA newspaper had posted a video on its Weibo account that showed “recent” drills, in which “multiple waves” of soldiers practiced “capturing the beach.”
The video shows soldiers storming the beach using small craft, breaking through barbed wire and other obstacles, digging trenches in the sandbar, and practicing fighting through a forest. According to the PLA, the action involved “shock” troops, sappers and boat specialists.
“If the ‘Taiwan independence’ separatist forces dared to split Taiwan from China in any name and by any means, the People’s Liberation Army will resolutely crush it at all costs,” the PLA Daily commentary said.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas