by Chris Black
Wait, what? Is this real?
🇷🇺International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant against Putin over war crimes
🇺🇸There was nothing from the ICC about Clinton,Bush,Obama🙄🤔🧐… pic.twitter.com/yI1dJjtim5
— AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎 (@AZgeopolitics) March 17, 2023
The ICC is not a real court and has no enforcement ability, but the implication here is that if Putin goes to any kind of international conference in Western Europe, he could be kidnapped by special forces or whomever and put to trial.
If this is the way the West is functioning now – if they are declaring the leaders of countries they are opposed to “criminals” and then threatening to arrest them – then no one should ever do any kind of business with them, because they are unhinged and simply cannot be trusted.
Countries like India and Saudi, which used to be solid US allies, have been slowly backing away ever since the US escalated this war against Russia. The sanctions were insane and totally unprecedented. Now they’re saying they’re going to arrest individual politicians, because they’ve unilaterally declared them to be ontologically evil?
It’s utter madness.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…