A former host at CNN who worked with recently-fired host Chris Cuomo is speaking out after the bombshell news from the network over the week.
Cuomo was fired over the weekend after documents revealed he had assisted his brother Andrew Cuomo, who was serving as the governor of New York at the time, as he faced a slew of sexual harassment accusations that led to the governor’s resignation.
Thousands of pages of evidence released by New York Attorney General Letitia James revealed that Chris Cuomo had been involved in speaking with then-Gov. Cuomo’s staff about helping him deal with the accusations against him. KEEP READING…
Just like so many of you, I saw the news Saturday about a sudden change at CNN in primetime. I have no comment on that decision. But as a woman who worked there for over a decade… who has the utmost respect for my former colleagues, I’ll share this: (thread) pic.twitter.com/CjA9GteG5g
— Brooke Baldwin (@BrookeBaldwin) December 5, 2021
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.