by Chris Black
It warms one’s heart to see CNN throwing Uncle Joe under the proverbial bus:
President Biden promised allies "America is back." Chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal is making them fear it's still "America First" t.co/bWdSZdky8l
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) August 19, 2021
The funny thing is that this article wasn’t published as an op-ed. It looks like the mainstream media is very upset about the Afghanistan debacle, and, who knows, maybe they’re preparing us for Joe Biden stepping down and let it be her turn?
I mean, Kamala? Everybody knows that Uncle Joe is senile and he probably doesn’t even realize he’s president, or where he is most of the time, yet his body is still healthy enough, i.e. if the media doesn’t force him out, he may hang around for a while, so now it would be the perfect time to make the switch, with the Afghanistan fiasco and all.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas