There’s an invisible war being waged in the financial markets every day.
Tremendously deep-pocketed and politically-connected players use Big Data, dark exchanges and microsecond trading advantages to exploit daily trading activity.
Their actions make investing risker and more costly for everyone else — but not only can’t we see it, it’s often cloaked deceptively as innovation that’s “good for the consumer”.
Institutional trader and market structure expert Joe Saluzzi breaks down for us how the plumbing of today’s financial markets works, exposing the unseen parties that profit off of the unsuspecting majority of investors.
Dark pools, high frequency trading algorithms, pay for performance — there’s an arms race underway in which both the regulators and general public are hopelessly outgunned.
Very few people really understand how today’s markets truly operate. To become one of them, watch Joe’s expert explanation here.
If you like this interview – subscribe to Wealthion, it’s one of the fastest-growing financial channels on YouTube.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB