Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita today announced a new investigation into Valparaiso University’s association with Chinese Confucius Institutes, which are commonly believed to be associated with the Chinese Communist Party.
“Hoosiers deserve answers and transparency into the impact of these institutes on our schools and students,” Rokita said in a statement announcing the move.
See also General Miley: The Pentagon will need 1.8 trillion dollars to offset the cost of war in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.