Japanese Researchers Warn Lambda Variant Is Extremely Lethal And Next Surge Will Be Bad. Prospective Mu and Nu Variants Identified!
Japanese researchers from the University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, Tokai University, Japan Science and Technology Agency, Kobe University, University of Miyazaki , Osaka University, National Institute of Infectious Diseases-Tokyo and the National Institute of Genetics-Japan based on a new study conducted have concluded that the Lambda variant is to date the most lethal variant to ever emerge and various global centres involved with genomic monitoring are warning that the variant is fast spreading globally and becoming prevalent and might be the dominant variant in the next surge.
In a separate development, global researchers have identified two new concerning variants exhibiting concerning mutations and also demonstrating unique characteristics in those infected with it. The variants were separately discovered in two different South-East Asian countries and could very well be the next Mu and Nu
I’m so tired of this bullshit.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…