PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A major outage is affecting Comcast customers nationwide, including in the Philadelphia market.
The outage is affecting Comcast cable, telephone and internet services.
Comcast tweeted to customers that they are working to restore services as quickly as possible, but it is not yet known when service will come back.
See also EVERYTHING IS GOING SWIMMINGLY: Nationwide shortage of asthma medication albuterol could worsen.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
See also Study Shows 81 Percent of Trannies Suffer From Major Personality Disorders... The Left Will Not Stop Its Attacks on Our Children