JP Morgan, Steel, Shipbuilding, and “powder”(gun powder? munitions?) interests hired 12 high-ranking newspaper execs to determine how to “control generally the policy of the daily press” throughout the entire country.
Answer: “They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers.”
“…the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly SUPERVISE AND EDIT INFORMATION….”
“This policy also included the suppression of everything in opposition to the WISHES of the interests served.”
“They have resorted to anything necessary to commercialize public sentiment and sandbag the National Congress into making extravagant and wasteful appropriations for the Army and Navy under the false pretense that it was necessary.”
“Their stock argument is that it is ‘patriotism.’ They are playing on every prejudice and passion of the American people.”
The papers printed false stories and urged the US to war
“Now, whether by design or not I do not know, but it seems that most of these false reports come from London.”
I regret to say it, but we are gradually turning over the business of Congress, turning over all our constitutional rights, turning over our powers delegated by the people to a lot of editors, theorists, and college professors who are not capable of conducting our affairs and to whom we should not abdicate.”
“I think it would be better for some of these professional patriots who have determined our international relations in advance, and who insist upon adjusting our diplomatic affairs in this crisis, to not only ‘shut up,’ but to go tie a rope around their necks, attach an anchor to it and jump into the sea. We could better afford to dispense with their meddlesome services than to plunge the people of this country into a foreign war. I think it would be far better for this country.” [APPLAUSE.]
25 newspapers were needed then, today all media is owned by just 6 COMPANIES.
Do you think this problem has gone away? Or gotten worse?
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- THE DROP IS IN: THE TWITTER FILES
- The doctor who went on TV to push mRNA shots has now done a 180…
- “Twitter Files” Show Government Collusion Beyond What Anyone Imagined
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…