Republican Gov. Greg Abbott is showing Joe Biden why you don’t mess with Texas.
The Biden administration sued Texas in an effort to block an executive order from Abbott that allowed state troopers to stop vehicles suspected of carrying illegal immigrants on the grounds that they may be spreading COVID-19.
In a letter to Abbott, Attorney General Merrick Garland threatened that the order was “dangerous” and “contrary to federal law.”
Abbott responded to Garland with fire and fury.
READ MORE HERE
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami