I am utterly speechless by the corruption in mainstream America.
Because my views are politically incorrect, the @nytimesbooks is refusing to recognize the North Korean stories.
I thought that corruption was an exception, not the rule in this country @joerogan @jordanbpeterson pic.twitter.com/ZtF4BTC5ZZ
— Yeonmi Park(박연미) (@YeonmiParkNK) August 12, 2021
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…