The rent is ‘too damn high’
Apartment List National Rent Report t.co/KeEDtEpian
— Peter Boockvar (@pboockvar) August 31, 2021
Since January 2021, the national median rent has increased by a staggering 13.8 percent. To put that in context, rent growth from January to August averaged just 3.6 percent in the pre-pandemic years from 2017-2019. t.co/HAnSpA7cyJ
— Danielle DiMartino Booth (@DiMartinoBooth) August 31, 2021
A sharp drop similar to the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment report tumble. A headwind to the driving winds of taper talk t.co/OKU5daVsu6
— John Kicklighter (@JohnKicklighter) August 31, 2021
Weakest Consumer Confidence report relative to expectations since June 2019.
— Bespoke (@bespokeinvest) August 31, 2021
UK consumer borrowing fell to zero in July as Covid cases climbed t.co/VKQVQ11L3y
— Financial Times (@FT) August 31, 2021
The federal-funds rate, the Federal Reserve’s chief tool to control the momentum of the economy, is ticking lower again, raising the specter that officials may have to take technical action to bump it back up t.co/an7mQOBCGx
— WSJ Central Banks (@WSJCentralBanks) August 31, 2021
“June’s 18.6% price gain for the National Composite is the highest reading in more than 30 years of S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller data.”
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.