People think that Chinese will rescue the market like the western countries with buying the dip and other bullshit.. you’re getting it completely wrong.. they learnt that saving zombie companies will bring them toward the collapse in the long term like the FED did with US
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) August 31, 2021
The street, yet again, completely wrong on China PMI. All order data weak with non-manu new orders collapsing. Only weaker in lockdown panic in Feb 2020. Weaker growth coming. #china #recession pic.twitter.com/VwrF1qEi9m
— PPG (@PPGMacro) August 31, 2021
— Dark Pool Charts (@darkpoolcharts) August 31, 2021
"Move along folks, nothing to see here…move along" pic.twitter.com/34XslNJJdH
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) August 31, 2021
August will be the 7th positive month in a row for the S&P 500. Such has occurred only 10x in history going back to 1900.
If September is positive an 8-month stretch has occurred only 5x.
Odds fall quickly thereafter. pic.twitter.com/8YD8wbPjIW
— Lance Roberts (@LanceRoberts) August 31, 2021
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots