The Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office announces Felony charges have been filed related to the retail thefts at Nordstrom, Walnut Creek on November 20, 2021, when approximately 90 individuals stormed the Nordstrom Department Store in Walnut Creek simultaneously using three separate entrances.
Three people have been arrested by the Walnut Creek Police Department:
Dana Dawson, 30; Joshua Underwood 32 and Rodney Robinson 19.
“The Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office is committed to working with the Walnut Creek Police Department and our retail community to hold those involved in retail theft accountable. We are committed to stopping those who participate in organized retail theft, which has adverse and costly impacts on business owners and consumers as well” stated District Attorney Diana Becton.
The copy of the complaint and charges are attached. The defendants will be arraigned on the Felony charges on November 29, 2021 @ 1:30 p.m. in Department 25 of the Contra Costa Superior Court.
Here’s a link to the complaint docket:
On or about November 20, 2021, in the County of Contra Costa, State of California, the crime of Conspiracy
To Commit A Crime in violation of PC182(a)(1 ), a Felony, was committed in that DANA NIKA DAWSON
AND JOSHUA NOEL WILLIAM UNDERWOOD AND RODNEY BARONE ROBINSON did unlawfully
conspire together and with another person and persons whose identity is unknown to commit the crime of
Robbery, Burglary and Organized Retail Theft, in violation of Section 211, 459/460(b), 490.4 of the Penal
Code, a felony; that pursuant to and for the purpose of carrying out the objectives and purposes of the
aforesaid conspiracy, the said defendants, DANA NIKA DAWSON AND JOSHUA NOEL WILLIAM
UNDERWOOD AND RODNEY BARONE ROBINSONs committed the following overt act and acts at and in
the County of Contra Costa:
1. Approximately 90 individuals stormed the Nordstrom Department Store in Walnut Creek simultaneously
using three separate entrances.
2. Most of individuals arrived at the Nordstrom in cars that were missing license plates, were cold plated or
had temporary registration tags. Approximately 25 cars were strategically parked in front of Nordstrom
preventing emergency crews from accessing the location.
3. Several of the individuals storming Nordstrom were armed with weapons including crowbars and
4. Nordstrom employee Flamm was pepper sprayed by a member of the group.
5. Nordstrom employee Acasio was kicked and punched in the face by a member of the group.
6. Nordstrom employee Rydman was assaulted with a knife by a member of the group.
7. Nordstrom employee Juarez-Ruis was struck in the head by a member of the group.
8. The group stole over $100,000.00 worth of merchandise from the store in approximately one minute.
PC12022.53(b): Special Allegation-Personal Use Of A Firearm
It is further alleged as to Count 1 that said defendant, DANA NIKA DAWSON personally used a firearm, a
Glock 29 9mm handgun, within the meaning of Penal Code Section 12022.53(b) also causing the above
offense to become a serious felony pursuant to Penal Code section 1192.7(c)(8) and a violent felony within
the meaning of Penal Code section 667.5(c)(8).
PC12022.5(a): Special Allegation-Use Of Firearm
It is further alleged as to Count 1 that in the commission and attempted commission of the above offense,
the said defendant, DANA NIKA DAWSON, personally used a firearm(s), to wit: Glock 26 9mm handgun,
within the meaning of Penal Code sections 1203.06(a)(1) and 12022.S(a) also causing the above offense to
become a serious felony pursuant to Penal Code section 1192. 7( c)(8) and a violent felony within the
meaning of Penal Code section 667.S(c)(B).
Or as America’s Newspaper of Record reports: San Francisco Stores Hold 100% Off Black Friday Sale.
In other news from California’s ORC invasion: Security guard killed while protecting news crew covering a flash mob robbery in Oakland.
(Classical reference in headline.)
h/t Ed Driscoll
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!