- Home price growth especially strong in Mountain West and Southeastern states
- By November 2022, annual home price growth is predicted to slow to 2.8%
Yes, US home prices continue to rage with CoreLogic’s home price index rising 18.1% YoY.
Their forecast for 2022 is only 2.8% YoY likely due to forecast mortgage rate increases and fiscal stimulus wearing out.
Arizona, of course, is leading at 28.6% YoY. Florida is in second place followed by Idaho.
Slowdown? Let’s hope the slowdown doesn’t turn into a Matchbox and lead to declining home prices.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting