Never underestimate the human disposition to be stupid and evil.
Remember this Iranian man licking the Islamic shrine in Qom, Iran — a country that is a hotbed of the Wuhan virus, claiming he wanted to catch, and spread, COVID-19?
Here in the United States, people are encouraged by a new social media fad called the “coronavirus challenge” to lick toilet seats and other public surfaces in order to spread the virus.
As examples, on March 14, 2020, Ava Louise, a 21-year-old white woman who fancies herself a social media “influencer,” posted a video of herself licking the toilet seat on a plane, with the the caption “Please RT this so people can know how to properly be sanitary on the airplane.”
Please RT this so people can know how to properly be sanitary on the airplane 🥰😅 pic.twitter.com/x7GX9b4Lxc
— Ava Louise (ig @avalouiise) (@realavalouiise) March 14, 2020
— George Jarjour (@gjarjour) March 19, 2020
On March 22, another video was posted on Twitter of a young white man licking items on a shelf in Walmart and saying, “Who’s afraid of coronavirus?”.
That’s a crime, actually. pic.twitter.com/8gZha4t5cu
— Ezra Levant 🇨🇳🦠 (@ezralevant) March 22, 2020
The man was later identified as 26-year-old Cody Pfister of Warrenton, Missiouri, who was arrested on terror charges. Court documents say Pfister “knowingly caused a false belief or fear that a condition involving danger to life existed” and accuse him of acting with “reckless disregard of the risk causing the evacuation, quarantine or closure of any portion”. (Metro)
On April 2, another video was posted to Twitter showing another young black male sipping from three different bottles of juice, then returning them to the supermarket shelf.
— that terri 🇺🇸 (@terri_____) April 2, 2020
Other incidents of “super spreaders” include:
- A Planned Parenthood worker in Pittsburgh, PA, intentionally coughed on pro-lifers praying outside the abortion clinic. (LifeNews)
- In the UK, three teens were arrested for coughing at an elderly couple, leading to an altercation on the street. (Metro)
- The manager of a grocery store in Wisconsin called police after a woman licked the door handle to a freezer. (Metro)
- A man was arrested in Belgium for licking his fingers and wiping them on a vertical, public-transport handrail. (Metro)
- A YouTuber who licked a toilet seat to “raise awareness” of coronavirus subsequently claimed he was hospitalized with COVID-19 before being banned by Twitter. (InfoWars)