Sharing is Caring!
- Katrina Taylor-Parks pleaded guilty to conspiring to accept bribes while she was former Atlanta mayor Kasim Reed’s deputy chief of staff
- Prosecutors said Taylor-Parks accepted $4,000 in bribes from a vendor
- Taylor-Parks was in court Monday afternoon for her sentencing
- A federal judge ordered her to serve 20 months in prison and pay $15,000 in restitution money
- Taylor-Parks then fell to the floor, convulsing and said she couldn’t breathe
- Her sentencing could not be finalized and will be completed at a later date