Last November I thought I was getting a great deal by buying a pass from 24 fitness from Costco. Of course, I did not anticipate a pandemic that would close gyms. I had gotten a good 5 months of use out of the pass, and I figured I was just out of luck.
Last week I figured, what the heck, maybe I’ll see if they can prorate the pass given that the gyms are closed. The CS person was super nice, said he would forward on the request and it shouldn’t be a problem. Today I got a credit for the full amount.
Could not believe it. Costco is awesome. I feel bad about the time I got to use the pass being refunded, but really grateful that they stood by their refund policy.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.