Some excerpts from the Gary Shilling guy that CNBC keeps shilling (heh).
“In June 2011, he predicted a 20% drop in housing in 2012 with a resulting global recession. In October 2012 he predicted a global recession in 2013. In August 2015, he predicted that the price of oil “is headed for $10 to $20 per barrel” (it was $43/barrel at the time) due to higher productivity through fracking and OPEC not limiting production. Although cited frequently by various outlets as an expert, his accuracy has been called into question. According to reporting by CBS News, Shilling’s predictions were found to have a 38% accuracy rating, much worse than random chance, by an analysis completed by CXO Advisory Group.”
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.