* Record number of credit rating cuts in last six months
* More countries to be junk than investment grade for first time
* Global debt-to-GDP to hit 95%, has doubled over last decade
— Alessio Urban (@AlessioUrban) July 8, 2020
2009-2019: 5 Bankruptcies a Year
2020: 5 Bankruptcies a Week
— Reminiscences of an American Capitalist (@4Awesometweet) July 8, 2020
The U.S.’s fledgling economic recovery is losing momentum, as a new wave of coronavirus infections causes businesses to reshutter in several big states and consumers to retreat anew. t.co/BTOjBGnCdn
— WSJ Central Banks (@WSJCentralBanks) July 8, 2020
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.