— World Economic Forum (@wef) October 11, 2021
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots
See also ‘Stop Kissing Each Other’s Rear Ends!’: Chip Roy Excoriates Congress In Scathing House Floor Speech
See also 'We don’t have enough trucks!' Pete Buttigieg says rail strike - which could result in 60,000 workers walking out before the holidays and cost economy up to $2 BILLION a day - is 'not acceptable' and must be prevented