A Louisiana couple whose daughter was found dead, covered in human waste and “melted” into their couch is facing a possible murder charge – leaving those around them in shock, a report said.
Sheila and Clay Fletcher are under scrutiny after shocking new details emerged about the Jan. 3 death of their 36-year-old daughter, Lacey Ellen Fletcher, who was found on a ratty couch covered in urine and feces and weighing less than 100 pounds.
The TV station reported that many friends didn’t know the Fletchers even had a daughter. Potts told the station that he only heard Clay mention Lacey when she died.
“The details are horrific, there is no doubt about that, and I can’t conceive of how something like that can even happen,” Potts told the station.
Police responded to a 911 call from Sheila on Jan. 18 and responding emergency workers were greeted by an imposing stench and gruesome sight.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.
- Disturbing video from Seattle…
- Monkey Pox Vaccine Incoming!