A Louisiana couple whose daughter was found dead, covered in human waste and “melted” into their couch is facing a possible murder charge – leaving those around them in shock, a report said.
Sheila and Clay Fletcher are under scrutiny after shocking new details emerged about the Jan. 3 death of their 36-year-old daughter, Lacey Ellen Fletcher, who was found on a ratty couch covered in urine and feces and weighing less than 100 pounds.
The TV station reported that many friends didn’t know the Fletchers even had a daughter. Potts told the station that he only heard Clay mention Lacey when she died.
“The details are horrific, there is no doubt about that, and I can’t conceive of how something like that can even happen,” Potts told the station.
Police responded to a 911 call from Sheila on Jan. 18 and responding emergency workers were greeted by an imposing stench and gruesome sight.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB