Financial writer, market analyst and precious metals expert Craig Hemke says, “As inflation picks up from all this money printing, the Fed can’t allow the 10 Year Treasury to go to 3% . . . the Fed will, at some point, institute yield curve control.”
Hemke says yield curve control by the Fed will cap interest rates, but the money printing and inflation will have to rise dramatically. This is why Hemke is predicting, “By the end of 2021, gold will be $2,300 per ounce and silver will be around $45 per ounce.”
In short, printing money to cap interest rates will result in much higher prices for gold and silver, and Hemke predicts this is the trend into the future. Hemke also warns, “The gold and silver bull market will be a bucking bronco, and it will try to throw investors off.” In other words, investors will have to hang on tight and expect volatility to be high–especially in silver.
Hemke also says there is “permanent damage from Covid 19 . . . and the economy will not be bouncing back in any sort of “V” shaped recovery.”
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- Putin ‘plans new pre-emptive strike’: Russia will launch assault West by February 24
- Justin Trudeau is in meltdown mode. Canada Freedom Convoy back to celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Protest Party.