RIVERSIDE, Calif. – When Tracie and Myles Albert purchased a beautiful four bedroom house in Riverside, California they never realized that at the end of escrow the seller would suddenly refuse to give up the keys and leave.
“It’s just draining, emotionally and financially,” says Tracie. On January 31, 2020, the couple purchased the home. More than a year later, they still haven’t been able get inside their property. Chris Taylor is the Real Estate Agent who sold the house to the Alberts from a man who wanted to sell immediately.
“He needed $560,000 from the sale of his house in two weeks and he called me on a Sunday, so in traditional real estate there’s no way of doing that unless the buyer’s a cash buyer,” says Taylor.
Since the house was free and clear and worth more than $560,000 the Alberts felt it was a great deal.
“It took us scrambling to get everything we had, our life savings put together and a hard money loan on top of it to make that happen,” Myles stated.
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade
- Seemingly ENDLESS clips of new WH Press Secretary calling literally EVERYTHING racist