by Dr. Eowyn
We simply cannot believe anything that we see in TV and mainstream media news.
Among the profusion of George Floyd #BlackLivesMatter protests and riots across the country are crisis actors.
Here are two examples:
(1) Below is a screenshot of a Craigslist ad soliciting 500 “actors” for a protest at the Phoenix Convention Center. The ad specifically seeks “actors” who are “anti-Trump racial minorities”. H/t tweeter @MunkeyPilot.
(2) The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that a much-photographed and -reported “Black Panthers” group at protests in cities across the state of Georgia “came straight from central casting”.
Chris Joyner reports for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, June 11, 2020:
They said they were Black Panthers, and they looked the part with all-black attire and black berets adorned with a cat-head patch. Their leader was a tall, thin black woman armed with an assault rifle and a determined look. Photos of the group popped up in local news outlets, including The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, but also in the British tabloid press….
It is easy to see why the group attracted attention. In a moment of fury over police shootings of black people, the group was perfectly cast. Maybe too perfect.
Within a few days, an activist on Twitter sussed out that the group was comprised of models and actors from Atlanta’s film and entertainment industries. A Twitter user who goes by Wolf The Red identified them from their Instagram accounts where he found the group modeling haute couture or publicizing their film credits, but “zero prior demonstrations. No posts with guns. No calls to action.”
The AJC reached out to members of the group, including Whitney Oni, the striking woman who drew so much attention. Oni, an Atlanta-based graphic designer and model, said…she believed it was “important to use my voice.”
And to dress the part.
“The outfits? We just pulled inspiration from (the Black Panthers),” she said. “It was mostly black and leather — pleather. Some of us are vegans, vegetarians.”
And they were close. The patch, for instance, was a Black Panther patch — just not those Black Panthers. It was the service patch for the 66th Infantry, a U.S. Army Division during World War II.
Spiike G., who works in the Atlanta movie industry but who declined to give his real name, said…he got the idea to dress as Black Panthers because he wanted to be a “symbol of hope” in the sea of protesters….
Both Spiike and Oni claim the guns were real. Spiike said his was a Springfield Saint AR15; Oni carried a Smith & Wesson 22LR assault rifle.
“I’m trying to show a certain amount of force, but something that was appropriate for a protest,” she said.
Spiike is the creator of an online independent television series called “Justice,” where a black vigilante hero tracks down bad cops and gets retribution for their racist violence. A lot of the gear worn by the helmeted hero looks very much like that worn by his group in protests.
- New breed of crisis actors: Fake political protesters
- Professional crisis actors simulate mass casualty events
- Austin Craigslist solicits crisis actors for emergency training exercise
- Another false flag? Atlanta Craigslist solicits crisis actors for mock disaster
- That’s rich: After hiring Ebola crisis actors, New York Times decries Ebola conspiracy theories
- The crisis actors of Florida Parkland School shooting
- Crisis actors dressed up like witches put hex on President Trump in California park
- The blonde woman in red: Proof of Boston Bombing crisis actors
- Did you know there are AMPUTEE crisis actors?
- San Bernardino mass shooting: MSNBC reporter calls shooters ‘actors’
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.